Swisher 44 in. Brush King: Conquer Large Overgrown Pastures with Ease
When faced with a large overgrown pasture, the Swisher 44 in. Brush King is the ultimate time-saving solution. This tow-behind rough-cut mower easily attaches to your ATV or UTV, making it the ideal companion for large field jobs over the roughest terrain. The Brush King can handle brush up to 3 inches in diameter, ensuring no obstacle stands in its way.
Powerful and Convenient:
- The Brush King features a robust 14.5 HP (603cc) electric start Kawasaki engine, providing reliable power to tackle tough cutting tasks.
- Equipped with an electric clutch with an integrated brake, starting and stopping the blades is a breeze using the remote operator control console on your tow vehicle.
- The engine shroud offers excellent protection for important engine and electrical components, shielding them from limbs, brush, and other potential hazards. Tool-free access to the battery, wiring, and oil drain makes maintenance simple.
Rugged and Versatile:
- Four oversized 16 x 6.5 in. sealant-filled pneumatic tires provide rugged durability and added stability, ensuring flotation on soft ground and close cutting against obstacles.
- Two heavy-duty swinging blades with a stump jumper help prevent damage from striking objects in the field.
- The fabricated 11-gauge deck is closed on three sides, creating a mulching effect, with a shorter rear wall for easy rear discharge of mulched debris.
Adjustable and Easy to Use:
- The simple 2-point height adjustment system, with height-lock handles, allows you to easily set the cutting height from 3 in. to 7.5 in., catering to your specific cutting needs.
- The tool-free articulating hitch with a 2 in. ball coupler offers more durable construction and 5 possible offset positions for enhanced versatility. The hitch base pin can be locked open, allowing the hitch to freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, minimizing storage space.
Quality and Warranty:
- Swisher's Brush King is designed to handle heavy-duty work, making it the perfect choice for demanding tasks and overgrown pastures.
- Proudly made in the USA with a combination of US and global parts, ensuring exceptional quality.
- Backed by a 2-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty, Swisher provides the support you need for worry-free operation.
Please note that the U1L battery is not included with the purchase, and the maximum towing speed is 5 MPH. Additionally, this product is not available for sale in California.
Conquer large overgrown pastures with ease using the Swisher 44 in. Brush King, your reliable companion for heavy-duty field jobs over rough terrain.
Important: Not for sale in California
- Powerful 14.5 HP Kawasaki V-Twin Commercial Grade Engine
- Four oversized 16x6.5 in. sealant filled pneumatic tires for rugged durability, added stability, and flotation on soft ground
- Wheels located inside of cutting edge for close cutting against obstacles
- Extra Heavy Duty Build: 44 in. welded, 11-gauge steel tow- behind cutting deck with rear discharge for long lasting reliability in the roughest terrain
- Complete coverage engine shroud protects wiring, battery, engine, and fuel lines from limbs, brush and other potential hazards
- Under 48 in. total width for fitment on small trailers and through 48 in. gates
- Quick tool-free hitch offset adjustment for 5 possible offset positions
- Blow through height adjustment housing for quick removal of accumulated debris
- Simple low maintenance 2-point height adjustment system with locking handles to retain selected height
- 4.5 inches of cutting height range: 3-7.5 in.
- Tool-free access to oil drain, battery, and wiring for easy maintenance
- Greasable wheel bearings for increased reliability and longevity
- Electric clutch w/ integrated brake
- Closed deck on three sides to create a mulching effect of debris, with a slightly shorter back wall for easy rear discharge of mulched debris
- Heavy duty stump jumper and two break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3 in. in diameter
- Foldable hitch with 2 in. ball coupler reduces storage space
- Tethered control console allows operating unit from the towing vehicle
- Cut up to 5 MPH for quick clearing of large areas
- Standard lawn & garden battery not included
- 2 years residential, 1 yr commercial warranty